[802.3_100GCU] correction: 100GCU_93RxTest_adHoc

folks

There was an error the memo i sent out: intended to say clause 93 but said clause 94. However, if, as i expect, the proposal asks for a new annex covering interference tolerance, it is likely that the new annex will also be used in specifying interference tolerance for clause 94 as well as clause 93.

I also sent to some an invitation to the phone conference. To avoid clutter, i will not send a corrected version of the invitation.

                       charles

Edited:

folks,

   I sent an invitation to a 100GCu clause 93 Rx test ad-hoc meeting
2013 May 9 1200 MST.  I wish to discuss and solicit support for a
presentation on changing clause 93 receiver interference tolerance test
to include calibration based on COM.  This presentation will go to the
task force at the May meeting in Victoria.  If you did not receive an
invitation and wish one please let me know.

                            charles