From: Christopher DiMinico [mailto:CDimi80749@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, May 03, 2013 1:06 PM
To: STDS-802-3-100GCU@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [802.3_100GCU] ad hoc to harmonize electrical cable and transmitter parameters for Clause 92

Colleagues,

Subject: Ad hoc to harmonize electrical's, cable assembly and Tx/Rx parameters. Next meeting: May 9, 2013 - 8:00 AM PST Pacific Time (US & Canada). Webex information to follow.

There are a few comments to D1 802.3bj worth developing broader consensus and discussion prior to the meeting. I'm planning to hold and ad hoc meeting Thursday May 9  8 AM-to-10 AM PST right before Charles Moores meeting. Some comments for consideration listed below. If you plan to attend please reply so I can  create an ad hoc distribution list for presentation distribution and further notices.

Mike Dudek (MD), Piers Dawe (PD).

MD-188

PD-233

PD-187