[802.3_100GCU] IEEE P802.3bj July 2013 meeting materials have been updated

Task Force participants,

Please note the following updates to the posted meeting materials.

There were some small modifications to the proposed responses to comments received during Working Group recirculation ballot. These updates are now reflected in the comment reports that may be found at the following link.

< http://www.ieee802.org/3/bj/comments/index.html >

In addition, Megha Shanbhag has made the channel data shown in tracy_3bj_01_0713 available to the Task Force. I have added this data to the channel model archive. Direct links have also been added to the July 2013 meeting materials web page.

< http://www.ieee802.org/3/100GCU/public/channel.html >
< http://www.ieee802.org/3/100GCU/public/ChannelData/tracy_3bj_02_0713.zip >
< http://www.ieee802.org/3/100GCU/public/ChannelData/tracy_3bj_03_0713.zip >

I thank Megha and Nathan for making this data available to the Task Force.

Best regards,

Adam Healey
Chair, IEEE P802.3bj 100 Gb/s Backplane and Copper Cable Task Force
Secretary, IEEE 802.3 Ethernet Working Group