[802.3_100GCU] Meeting to discuss IEEE P802.3bj/D3.1 comments

Task Force participants,

The first Sponsor ballot recirculation on IEEE P802.3bj/D3.1 will close February 28 11:59 PM EST. The editorial team has suggested that we have a teleconference meeting to discuss the comments received during the ballot. The purpose of the meeting is introduce any significant changes proposed via ballot comments and facilitate consensus building in advance of the March 2014 Task Force meeting.

I propose that we hold this meeting on Friday March 7 from 9 to 11 am PST to give the editorial team ample time to review and organize the comments. A second meeting may be held on Wednesday March 12 from 9 am to 11 am PST should additional time be needed.

If you wish to participate in this discussion, send an e-mail to adam.healey@xxxxxxx to be included in the meeting invitation.

Best regards,

Adam Healey

Chair, IEEE P802.3bj 100 Gb/s Backplane and Copper Cable Task Force