[802.3_100GEL] clarification: Early Draft v0.2 of 100GEL CSD responses shown in consensus building call

Minor correction because there was no 100GEL SG ad hoc call today, only a consensus building call:  Attached is the early draft v0.2 of the 100 Gb/s per Lane Electrical Study Group proposed CSD responses that Beth Kochuparambil asked me to review in today’s consensus building call.

From: Lusted, Kent C [mailto:kent.c.lusted@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, December 13, 2017 12:01 PM
To: STDS-802-3-100GEL@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [802.3_100GEL] Early Draft v0.2 of 100GEL CSD responses shown in consensus building call

Dear Colleagues,

Attached is the early draft v0.2 of the 100 Gb/s per Lane Electrical Study Group proposed CSD responses that Beth Kochuparambil asked me to review in today’s ad hoc call.  Please keep in mind that this document is a work in progress as the Study Group forms and begins working on the required documentation.

Comments and feedback are welcome and encouraged over the email reflector.

With regards,

-Kent Lusted