From: Elizabeth Kochuparambil (edonnay)
Sent: Thursday, December 21, 2017 11:45 AM
To: 'STDS-802-3-100GEL@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx' <STDS-802-3-100GEL@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Elizabeth Donnay <edonnay@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Announcing January Ad Hoc calls

Hello and Happy Thursday!

This is an announcement of upcoming 100G Electrical Lane Study Group Ad Hoc calls on:

Wednesday January 3rd 9:35*-11am PST  (starting time may be pushed back to 10am and call shortened depending on .3cd call immediately before)

Monday January 8th from 8-10am PST

Monday January 15th from 8-10am PST

If you have a presentation that could help us build consensus, complete, or substantiate our PAR, CSD, or Objectives, please request a timeslot by Noon PST on the day before the call.  If there are no requests for presentations, the call is likely to be cancelled.

Let’s drive this together and try to reach SG agreement on our 3 documents in January!

~Beth

Join WebEx meeting
Meeting number (access code): 203 369 735
Meeting password: LetsTalk (53878255 from phones)

Join from a video system or application
Dial 203369735@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
You can also dial 173.243.2.68 and enter your meeting number.
From the Cisco internal network, dial *267* and the 9-digit meeting number. If you are the host, enter your PIN when prompted.

Join by phone
+1-408-525-6800 Call-in toll number (US/Canada)
+1-866-432-9903 Call-in toll-free number (US/Canada)
Global call-in numbers
  |  Toll-free calling restrictions

Can't join the meeting?

If you are a host, go here to view host information.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note that this WebEx service allows audio and other information sent during the session to be recorded, which may be discoverable in a legal matter. By joining this session, you automatically consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to being recorded, discuss your concerns with the host or do not join the session.