[802.3_100GEL] 100GEL Ad Hoc Announcement

Hello All!  Happy Tuesday.

Announcing Ad Hoc meetings: Mondays Feb 5, 12, 19, and 26 – 8:00-10:00am PST

Although we’ll have a lively discussion face-to-face this week, given the short cycle between January and March meetings, I would like to set up Ad Hoc meetings to make best use of that time.

NOTE: These are placeholders at this point.  Meetings will be cancelled if there is not enough discussion or content.

Join WebEx meeting
Meeting number (access code): 207 432 909
Meeting password: LetsTalk

Join from a video system or application
Dial 207432909@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
You can also dial 173.243.2.68 and enter your meeting number.
From the Cisco internal network, dial *267* and the 9-digit meeting number. If you are the host, enter your PIN when prompted.

Join by phone
+1-408-525-6800 Call-in toll number (US/Canada)
+1-866-432-9903 Call-in toll-free number (US/Canada)
Global call-in numbers
  |  Toll-free calling restrictions

Can't join the meeting?

If you are a host, go here to view host information.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note that this WebEx service allows audio and other information sent during the session to be recorded, which may be discoverable in a legal matter. By joining this session, you automatically consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to being recorded, discuss your concerns with the host or do not join the session.