[802.3_100GEL] Meeting starts at 1:00pm today

Good Morning and Happy Thursday!

Our 100GEL meeting will start at 1:00pm sharp, today.  A couple notes for you:

-        Attendance papers will be near the door

-        There are several updated presentations (including the agenda/schedule) on the website

-        I’ll be asking presenters to be brief and will need to enforce schedule to get through everything

-        We will have a full day and a half to reach out goals for the week!  Let the fun begin!

See you soon!

~Beth