From: Elizabeth Kochuparambil (edonnay)
Sent: Wednesday, February 21, 2018 9:31 PM
To: 'STDS-802-3-100GEL@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx' <STDS-802-3-100GEL@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Elizabeth Donnay <edonnay@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Upcoming Deadlines and Meetings

Hello and Happy Wednesday/Thursday!

Just a few reminders:

-Friday 2/23, Noon PST – Presentation request for Ad Hoc due

-Friday 2/23, AOE – Presentation Request for Rosemont/March face-to-face due

-Monday 2/26, 8-10am PST – Ad Hoc call

-Wednesday 2/28, 5pm PST – Presentations due for face-to-face meeting

-Wednesday 3/7, 10:30am-6pm EST – Face-to-face mtg in Rosemont, IL

-Thursday, 3/8, 8am-noon EST – Face-to-face mtg in Rosemont, IL

Talk to you soon,

Beth