[802.3_100GEL] May 9th Ad Hoc - Call for Presentations

Calling for presentations for Wednesday’s Ad Hoc.  Please send your intent to present to me today.  Our Ad hoc will start once .3cd’s Ad Hoc is finished… so as early as 8am PDT, but also as late as 9am PDT.

Happy Monday!!

~Beth

Reminder of May meeting details:

-        Intent to present due Friday May 11th, AOE

-        Presentations due Wednesday May 16th, 5pm PDT

-        100GEL (maybe 802.3ck) meeting is Thursday all day (evening is working group meeting), Friday 8am-noon