[802.3_100GEL] July Minutes Posted

Thank you to Kent for putting together the minutes from last week!  These unapproved minutes are posted to the webpage.

To reiterate, please take a look at the Action Items list we compiled in the meeting… We are a contribution-driven organization, so please consider contributing to one or more of these areas!  This is your Call to Action…

In case you missed the message last week, we have 3 ad hocs scheduled prior to the September interim (July 25th, August 15th, and August 29th).  Let me know if you did not receive the calendar invites that also were sent last week via the reflector.

Have a great week!

~Beth