[802.3_100GEL] Aug 15 Ad Hoc - Call for presentations

Hello All –

Better late than never (for sending this call for presentations), right??   I propose the following agenda based on conversations I’ve been a part of.  Is there anyone else that was hoping for presentation time on this week’s Ad Hoc?

Wednesday, August 15th Ad Hoc, 7-9am PDT – Proposed Agenda

Update to Module Constraints – Brian Welch

COM 2.41 100GEL Update – FFE constraint change – Rich Mellitz

112G Packages – Liav BenArtsi/Rich Mellitz

“The Menu Needs Prices” – Dave Ofelt

112G Cabled Backplane Channel and PCB Design Impact Using 112G Ready Connectors – Rich Mellitz

Sending well wishes your way!

~Beth