From: Elizabeth Kochuparambil (edonnay)
Sent: Sunday, November 11, 2018 3:41 PM
To: STDS-802-3-100GEL@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: Elizabeth Kochuparambil (edonnay) <edonnay@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Announcing Upcoming Ad Hocs - Dec 2018/Jan 2019

I’m looking forward to seeing many of you this week in Bangkok!  But just to get it on your calendars…

Announcing several Ad Hocs in the coming months… all of which are 7-9am PST*

December 5

December 12

December 17

January 2

*meeting(s) may be shortened or canceled upon the Chair’s discretion.

Please request time by the end of Mon AOE… presentations are due the Tuesday prior by Noon PST.

Cheers!

~Beth

Dec. 5, 12, & 17 Call Information:

Join WebEx meeting
Meeting number (access code): 208 489 229
Meeting password: ieeeieee (43334333 from phones)

Jan. 2 Call information:

Join WebEx meeting
Meeting number (access code): 200 184 835
Meeting password: ieeeieee (43334333 from phones)