[802.3_100GEL] Presentations Uploaded

Hello All –

Presentations are posted on the website for next week… currently in alphabetic order.  I owe you the agenda and presentation order soon.  Thank you for your patience!  Looks like we’re going to have a great week and a lot of discussion… in addition to a lot of work ahead of us leading up to March!

http://www.ieee802.org/3/ck/public/19_01/index.html

We also received a liaison from OIF regarding their CEI-112G-VSR project soliciting feedback, particularly on loss and reference receiver architecture.  If you get a chance to take a look, here is the liaison letter and attached document (password protected).

Cheers!

~Beth