Re: [802.3_100GEL] March 27 Ad Hoc - Proposed Agenda

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 26, 2019, at 6:46 PM, Elizabeth Kochuparambil (edonnay) <00000b6647231c5d-dmarc-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

FYI - Rich’s presentation is posted.

From: Elizabeth Kochuparambil (edonnay)
Sent: Tuesday, March 26, 2019 8:52 AM
To: STDS-802-3-100GEL@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: March 27 Ad Hoc - Proposed Agenda

Hello Hello –

We will indeed meet for our Ad Hoc tomorrow, however I will shorten the meeting time.

Here is my proposed agenda for the call:

Opening “Paperwork”

TF Status Check - Beth

Baseline ERL for .3ck – Rich  *not yet posted.  Will do my best to post this afternoon.

I will shorten the calendar invite to 45 minutes.  Hope you can make it!

~Beth