[802.3_100GEL] April 24 Ad Hoc - Proposed Agenda

Greetings All!

Here is my proposed agenda for tomorrow:

Opening “paperwork” - Beth

Working toward ERL limit baseline for C2M - Rich Mellitz

CR/KR Considerations for c(-3) tap - Margaret Johnston

Details of 4-lane Interleaved 100G FEC - Shawn Nicholl  (presentation not yet received, so subject to Ad Hoc approval)

Technical Presentations posted - http://www.ieee802.org/3/ck/public/adhoc/index.html

Although I am not modifying the calendar invite, I intend to keep the meeting as close to 90minutes as I can.
~Beth