From: Elizabeth Kochuparambil (edonnay)
Sent: Thursday, May 16, 2019 5:24 PM
To: STDS-802-3-100GEL@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: May 2019 Interim - Presentations Posted

Hello All –

There are still a few items coming to the website, but I have the bulk of the presentations (in alphabetic order) on the website for your review.  I’ll update the other presentations and rearrange the website as soon as I can!

http://www.ieee802.org/3/ck/public/19_05/index.html

We start at 8am on Tuesday… Hope to see you then!

Safe travels to all!

~Beth