[802.3_100GEL] Private Area is Online

Hello again…

The private area is online now.  http://www.ieee802.org/3/ck/private/index.html

As I mentioned at the May meeting, you can use the overall 802.3 username/password or our own .3ck credentials (as I announced in the meeting).

Currently, you’ll only see the liaisons and draft 0.1 posted here.  Once the editorial team has finished draft 0.2 (and beyond as we continue this process), this is where it will get posted (and announced via the reflector).  Remember that there is no formal review happening on these preliminary drafts.

Cheers!

~Beth