From: Elizabeth Kochuparambil (edonnay)
Sent: Monday, June 3, 2019 6:03 AM
To: STDS-802-3-100GEL@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Announcing June/July Ad Hocs

Hello All –

As I mentioned at our in person meeting in May, we’ll have 3 Ad Hoc calls between now and the July meeting.  We need to achieve consensus on baselines in July for us to keep our schedule (or with only a minor slip).  Please utilize this time offline to build consensus and work together for the greater good of our industry.

Ad Hocs:

Wednesday June 12th, 7-9am PDT

Wednesday June 26th, 7-9am PDT

Wednesday July 10th, 7-9am PDT  *note this is the day presentations are due, so this meeting will mostly be to preview proposals

Ad Hoc intents to present are due the Monday prior and the presentation by Noon PDT the Tuesday prior.  You can find the call in information below.

~Beth

Join Webex Meeting

Meeting number (access code): 209 597 008
Meeting password: ieeeieee (43334333 from phones)

Join from a video system or application
Dial 209597008@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
You can also dial 173.243.2.68 and enter your meeting number.
From the Cisco internal network, dial *267* and the 9-digit meeting number. If you are the host, enter your PIN when prompted.

Join by phone
+1-408-525-6800 Call-in toll number (US/Canada)
+1-866-432-9903 Call-in toll-free number (US/Canada)
Global call-in numbers  |  Toll-free calling restrictions

Can't join the meeting?