From: Elizabeth Kochuparambil (edonnay) <00000b6647231c5d-dmarc-request@xxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, July 24, 2019 6:08 AM
To: STDS-802-3-100GEL@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [802.3_100GEL] Announcing July and August Ad Hocs (formally)

Hello All –

As I verbally announced at the face-to-face meeting last week, our task force will gather for 3 Ad Hocs until the next face-to-face meeting in September (Indianapolis, Indiana – week of Sept 9th).  Note the typical deadlines are request for presentations on Monday AOE and presentation document by Tuesday Noon PDT.  Modifications or cancellations will be announced via the reflector.

Wednesday, July 31st – 7-9am PDT

Wednesday, August 14th – 7-9am PDT *deadlines may be earlier for this call

Wednesday, August 28th – 7-9am PDT

Please be sure to include BOTH Kent and I in your emails regarding the Ad Hocs during this transition period.

~Beth

Call in Information (but also see the Outlook invites coming on the reflector)

July 31st Ad Hoc

Join

Meeting number (access code): 200 389 540

Meeting password: ieeeieee (43334333 from phones)

August 14th Ad Hoc

Join Webex Meeting

Meeting number (access code): 250 024 670
Meeting password: ieeeieee

August 28th Ad Hoc

Join Webex Meeting

Meeting number (access code): 252 089 214
Meeting password: ieeeieee