[802.3_100GEL] December 2 ad hoc - call for presentations

Dear Colleagues,

This is a reminder that there is a P802.3ck TF ad hoc meeting scheduled for Wednesday, December 4, 2019  from 7-9am Pacific.    Call information is available here: http://www.ieee802.org/3/ck/public/adhoc/index.html

If you would like to present in the ad hoc call, please send an email to me and Shawn Nicholl (shawnn@xxxxxxxxxx) indicating the presentation title, a brief description, and approximate presentation/discussion time before 8 am Pacific on Tuesday December 3 and send us the presentation by 12noon Pacific on Tues, December 3.

Participants should be familiar with the IEEE patent policy (http://standards.ieee.org/about/sasb/patcom/materials.html ), the participant policy (http://www.ieee802.org/devdocs.shtml), and the copyright policy (https://standards.ieee.org/ipr/index.html).  Please take the time to review this material in advance of the meeting and contact me with any questions or concerns.

Regards,
Kent

IEEE 802.3ck Vice-Chair