[802.3_100GEL] Announcing Upcoming Ad Hocs

Hello Again –

As verbally announced at the January Interim, we will continue to have Wednesday Ad Hoc time for discussion.  These meetings will be key time for discussion of several open topics in the draft.  Please mark your calendars for the following 4 meetings (calendar invites to come).

February 19, February 26, March 4, March 11

  • All meetings are currently scheduled for Wednesdays 7-9am PST, may be adjusted based on material received.
  • Intent to Present is due the Monday prior AOE
  • Presentation material is due at Noon
  • I recognize that one of these is during OFC, it will be good to preview some proposed responses prior to face-to-face

~Beth

Call in information  (unless other log in information is received)

Meeting number (access code): 206 496 651

Meeting password: ieeeieee (43334333 from phones)

Join meeting

Join by phone
Tap to call in from a mobile device (attendees only)
+1-408-525-6800 Call-in toll number (US/Canada)
+1-866-432-9903 Call-in toll-free number (US/Canada)
Global call-in numbers  |  Toll-free calling restrictions