[802.3_100GEL] Ad Hoc Proposed Agenda - Feb 19, 2020, 7-9am PST

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen –

The following is what I propose for tomorrow’s Ad Hoc agenda:

  • Approval of the Agenda
  • Approve January 15, 2019 Ad Hoc Minutes
  • IEEE Patent Policy reminder (http://www.ieee802.org/3/patent.html)
  • IEEE Copyright reminder (https://standards.ieee.org/ipr/index.html)
  • IEEE Participation Requirements reminder
  • Task Force Status
  • 3ck Technical Presentations* –
    • "Transmit Equalizer Step Size Sensitivity Analysis" – Adee Ran (30 mins)
    • "Measuring Transmitter Compliance Parameters at a varying TP0a" – Liav BenArtsi (20 mins)
    • "C2M VEC with RX Noise" – Yasuo Hidaka (30 mins)
    • “Transmit Equalizer control for C2C” – Adee Ran (20 mins)
  • Comment Discussion (if time allows)
    • CA COM, Comments #10016, #10017, #10018
    • C2M VEC wording, Comments #10061, #10062
    • C2M far-end pre-cursor ISI, Comment #10144

*Technical slides are posted at http://www.ieee802.org/3/ck/public/adhoc/index.html

We will have a VERY busy meeting and I will be managing the time closely.  Please note that the comment discussion agenda item may not be address or completed, if time runs out.

Thank you all for your dedication to our industry!

Cheers,

Beth

Please be familiar with IEEE policies prior to the call:

IEEE patent policy (http://standards.ieee.org/about/sasb/patcom/materials.html )

Participant policy (http://www.ieee802.org/devdocs.shtml)

Copyright policy (https://standards.ieee.org/ipr/index.html)