[802.3_100GEL] 3ck T. Interim, 4/22 - Posted Minutes and Closed Comments,

Thanks to everyone for your hard work!  As I noted today, we have more open comments than we likely will close in our 2 remaining meetings, please consider your comments and let me know if there is any that you would like to withdraw.

As promised, the minutes and closed comment report are now posted.  (my apologies on my delay)

http://www.ieee802.org/3/ck/public/20_03/minutes_3ck_06_0320_unapproved.pdf

http://www.ieee802.org/3/ck/public/20_03/closedcomments_3ck_06_0320.pdf

Matt has provided a report of all closed comments to date (together in a single report) in the comments webpage (see: http://www.ieee802.org/3/ck/comments/index.html).

Cheers!

~Beth

Comments closed during the 8/22 meeting:

    • Bucket Comments
    • Cable Assembly COM
      • DFE: #136
      • Floating Taps: #148, 10151, 160
      • PCB: #40, 41, 10016, 10017, 10018
    • CR TX Characteristics
      • SNDR: #65
      • SNRTX: #64
    • Backplane
      • COM: #68, 139
      • benartsi_3ck_01_0320
      • TP0a Measurement: 30 (cross clause to C2C: #35)
      • Test Fixture: 31, 32 (out of the IR bucket)
    • #50