[802.3_100GEL] 5/20 Ad Hoc - Proposed Ad Hoc

Hello Everyone –

I know this is getting out a bit late, but here is the proposed agenda for tomorrow.  Given this outline, I intend to end the meeting by 8:40am PDT (20 minutes early).

Take care,

Beth

PROPOSED AGENDA

  • Approval of the Agenda
  • Approval of the 3/12 Ad Hoc minutes
  • IEEE Patent Policy reminder (see below for links)
  • IEEE Copyright reminder (see below for link)
  • IEEE Participation Requirements reminder (see below for link)
  • Task Force Status
  • Chief Editor’s Report
  • 3ck Technical Presentations*
    • COM 2.93 Update – Rich Mellitz
    • Transmitter Control for the AUI-C2C Interfaces – Adee Ran
    • Input Referred Noise Consideration – John Calvin  (late – ie: pending task force approval)

*presentations posted to the website: http://www.ieee802.org/3/ck/public/adhoc/index.html

Please be familiar with IEEE policies prior to the call:

IEEE patent policy -  http://www.ieee802.org/3/patent.html  and  http://standards.ieee.org/about/sasb/patcom/materials.html

Participant policy -http://www.ieee802.org/devdocs.shtml

Copyright policy -https://standards.ieee.org/ipr/index.html

Call Information can be found below – email me if you’d like the calendar invite

https://cisco.webex.com/cisco/j.php?MTID=me802b684f0f1ab990020494d15646308

Meeting number (access code): 300 472 251

Meeting password: IeeeIeee (43334333 from phones)