[802.3_100GEL] 6/10 Ad Hoc - Call for Presentations

Hello and Happy Monday!

Thank you to all who have given me the heads up on collaboration they have in the works.  At this point, I have requests to present from Mau-Lin, Alex, Bill, Liav, and Yasuo.  With these requests, we will already be having a full and lively meeting.  Was there anyone else that was hoping to present this week?

Currently scheduled is this week’s ad hoc as well as 6/17, but I am looking to schedule 1 more before we dive into comment resolution.

I hope that you have a great day/week!

~Beth