Re: [802.3_100GEL] Announcing an additional June Ad Hoc

HI, Beth,

The additional ad hoc is June 24, correct?

-Kent

From: Elizabeth Kochuparambil (edonnay) <00000b6647231c5d-dmarc-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, June 10, 2020 9:35 AM
To: STDS-802-3-100GEL@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [802.3_100GEL] Announcing an additional June Ad Hoc

Dear Colleagues –

What a successful Ad Hoc today!  Thank you all for your understanding and work.  Our task force wouldn’t be such a success without you.

As I mentioned on the call today, I am adding 1 more Ad Hoc slot for any discussions people would like to have before we dive into comment resolution on draft 1.2 in the telephonic interim space.

I will send the calendar invite momentarily.

Have a great day!

~Beth

Call In Information:

https://cisco.webex.com/cisco/j.php?MTID=m0c4825b6737b6a90f6dbdc8064749b29

Meeting number (access code): 162 983 6404

Meeting password: ieeeiee (4333433 from phones)