[802.3_100GEL] Incoming Liaison from OIF

As I mentioned in yesterday’s Ad Hoc, we have received a Liaison from OIF with its Attachment.  I have posted links to this on the Ad Hoc page (you can also find it on January’s working group minutes page).  Please review at your leisure.

Here’s the timeline I see in the months to come

12/17 - We sent Draft 1.4 to the OIF via outgoing liaison

1/7 – Incoming liaison received from OIF

1/21 (Next Thursday) – January Working group meeting, should we believe a response is needed

2/22 – Next OIF meeting week

3/8 – Week that we expect to have draft 1.5

3/15 – Week of IEEE March meeting

Given the above timeline, I suggest that we defer our response to this liaison to the March meeting.  Any opposition to this approach?

Have a great weekend!

See you at the Ad Hoc next week,

~Beth