Re: [802.3_100GEL] P802.3ck March Plenary Session - Proposed Agenda

FYI – I made an error in posting the wrong version of Liav’s slides.  Please take note that there are technical differences between this and what was posted on Friday.  See: https://www.ieee802.org/3/ck/public/21_03/benartsi_3ck_01b_0321.pdf

~Beth

From: Beth Kochuparambil (edonnay) <00000b6647231c5d-dmarc-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, March 8, 2021 9:27 PM
To: STDS-802-3-100GEL@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [802.3_100GEL] P802.3ck March Plenary Session - Proposed Agenda

Hello Everyone –

Welcome to the 802.3 March plenary weeks!  As I stated in the opening plenary today, our agenda is fairly simple for Wednesday.  We’ll discuss requesting working group ballot during the task force status of the agenda, then move on to Cp next steps for the next review cycle (presumably working group ballot).  See you on Wednesday.

Thank you all for your continued dedication to our task force and the industry,

~Beth

Meeting Details

Wednesday 3/10, 7-109am PST

https://cisco.webex.com/cisco/onstage/g.php?MTID=e31fdd6cbd203114c5244df76fccbd5e2

Event number (access code): 162 758 6118

Event password: ieeeieee (4333433 from phones)

**If you would like the calendar invite and do not have it, please contact me/Beth.

Proposed Agenda:

Please be familiar with IEEE policies prior to the call: