[802.3_100GEL] 4/14 Ad Hoc - Proposed Agenda

Hello All -

Below is my proposed agenda for tomorrow’s ad hoc call.  I am keeping the calendar invite as is, but anticipate that we’ll wrap up closer to 75 minutes.

Call Details:

https://cisco.webex.com/cisco/j.php?MTID=m81250364dc954eb1b06ba79deb78d6ed

Meeting number (access code): 186 515 2766

Meeting password: bnp4Zv95 (26749895 from phones)

Please be familiar with IEEE policies prior to the call:

Cheers,

-Beth