[802.3_100GEL] Announcing D2.0 Comment Resolution Meetings

Dear Colleagues –

As I announced in the Ad Hoc last week, I am formally announcing a set of telephonic meetings for Draft 2.0 Comment Resolution.  We have received 238 comment in this initial working group ballot to resolve over this next month and a half.  I’m announcing 9 sessions, but hope to decrease this meeting count as we progress.  Each of these meetings will run 7am-10am PDT with a short 5 minute at some point in that second hour.

Deadlines:

If you wish to make a presentation to provide background or data related to a comment (or sets of comments) or show consensus building, etc., take note of the following deadline.  Please send your presentation to both Kent and I, and be sure that all material is indeed able to be made public, as per our copyright policy.

Presentations due Thursday, April 29th.

No request for presentation required.

Meeting dates:

Tuesday, May 4th

Wednesday, May 5th

Tuesday, May 18th

Wednesday, May 19th

Tuesday, May 25th

Wednesday, May 26th

Monday, May 31st

Tuesday, June 1st

Wednesday, June 2nd

Other notes:

  • Bulk of presentations to be made May 4-5
  • May 31st will be first meeting to be cut, if we can
  • Acceptance of late presentations will be subject to chair’s discretion and task force approval
  • Details, presentations, etc will be collected on a single webpage (May 2021):  https://www.ieee802.org/3/ck/public/21_05/index.html

Call Details

  • To be emailed to the reflector on Monday prior to the meeting (except May 31st, in which details to be sent the Friday before) and linked to the webpage
  • Outlook calendar invites to be sent via reflector.  Should you not have and want these, email Beth
  • Call information can also be found on the “802.3 Call and Meeting Calendar” - https://www.ieee802.org/3/calendar.html