From: Beth Kochuparambil (edonnay)
Sent: Friday, April 23, 2021 8:23 AM
To: STDS-802-3-100GEL@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Reminder for Comment Resolution Presentation Time Limit

Hello All –

Please take note of the time limit for comment resolution presentations (due April 29th).  In the past, we’ve done 10 minutes, I will allow 15 minutes for presentations in working group ballot, however note that this continues to INCLUDE questions of clarity; I will cut questions off when we approach this time limit, so please format your presentation accordingly.

Additional information, not being presented is welcome in backup slides to share with our colleagues.

~Beth