[802.3_100GEL] Website Updated

Hello Friends and Colleagues –

I’ve received 8 presentations for the May comment resolution meeting set that we have not seen yet on the ad hocs.  I’ve posted these presentations on the May webpage:  https://www.ieee802.org/3/ck/public/21_05/index.html

I’ve also included pointers to the ad hoc presentations for your reference as you review the comments, however, our review of these presentations during  will be primarily summary-slide only given that we’ve already seen them.

If you have any questions about any of these presentations, please connect with the author(s) offline.  I intend to put all 9 of these presentations on the agenda for next week and possible comment resolution on these topics.  Expect a more detailed agenda on Monday afternoon Pacific (sorry for the delay, I am on PTO this week).

~Beth

PS – Thank you to Kent for running the ad hoc this week in my absence.  Minutes have also been posted on the ad hoc page.