[802.3_100GEL] Website Updated - Bucket2 & Closed Comments Posted

Hello Friends and Colleagues –

As the subject indicates, a couple new reports are posted.  Matt and team had these ready by early this morning, I apologize for not getting them posted sooner.

There are only 4 comments in bucket2, hopefully you can take a quick look.  Let us know if you’d like to request any comments being pulled from the bucket by the end of Sunday AoE.

You can also find the report of comments closed so far can be found on the webpage: https://www.ieee802.org/3/ck/public/21_05/index.html

Kent has also completed the minutes (sorry), I’ll get those wrapped up and posted tomorrow.  Thank you for your patience!

~Beth