[802.3_100GEL] Draft 2.1 is posted - Recirculation Ballot to open shortly

Hello 3ck Task Force –

I have the honor or announcing that draft 2.1 is officially available!  A HUGE thank you to Matt and the editorial team for pulling this timeline in by 5 days.  This will be helpful as August is turning out busy for many with OIF and DesignCon happening.

Draft 2.1:  https://www.ieee802.org/3/ck/private/8023ck_D2p1.pdf (password protected)

Draft 2.1 compare version:  https://www.ieee802.org/3/ck/private/8023ck_D2p1_compare.pdf  (password protected)

Draft 2.0 Unsatisfied comments: https://www.ieee802.org/3/ck/comments/draft2p0/8023ck_D2p0_final_unsatisfiedcomments.pdf

Let this serve as notice that we may start comment resolution as early as July 20th.  I will confer with Matt and the editorial team once the ballot closes (July 3rd)

Take care,

Beth