[802.3_100GEL] Reminder requests for bucket1 pulls is due today

Reminder to request bucket pulls by the end of the day today.

-Beth

From: Beth Kochuparambil (edonnay)
Sent: Thursday, July 15, 2021 3:16:30 PM
To: STDS-802-3-100GEL@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <STDS-802-3-100GEL@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Draft 2.1 Proposed Responses Posted

The editor’s team has selected 50 comments to be placed in bucket 1.  With timing of the meetings in mind, we’ve decided to set the deadline to request pulling from the bucket to be Sunday, July 25th.  I know this only gives you 1 work week, but please do your best to review.

Bucket 1:  https://www.ieee802.org/3/ck/comments/draft2p1/8023ck_D2p1_comments_proposed_bucket1.pdf

Thank you again to Matt and the editorial team on the hard work to get these responses out to the task force!

~Beth