[802.3_100GEL] Announcing September Ad Hocs

Dear Colleagues –

The editorial team has been working hard in the background to get Draft 2.2 out to you.  You can expect Draft 2.2 to be available, and recirculation ballot to open, between September 1-3rd.  The ballot will then be open for 15 days, putting the close September 15-17.

I’m announcing 3 Ad hocs:  Wednesdays, Sept 8, 15, and 22

Each of these sessions should be expected to be 7-9am PDT, I will decrease or cancel if necessary.  Request for presentation will be due the Monday prior to the meeting, and presentations due at noon PDT the Tuesday before.  Calendar invite to follow shortly.

~Beth