[802.3_100GEL] 9/8 Ad Hoc - Proposed Agenda

Hello Everyone,

Normally, I would cancel an ad hoc if there was only 1 presentation, but given the critical part of the project we’re in, I decided to keep the session for tomorrow, but will end early (roughly 60 minutes).

Here is the proposed agenda.

  • Approval of the Agenda
  • Approval of comment resolution minutes (edited with emailed editorial suggestions):  https://www.ieee802.org/3/ck/public/21_07/minutes_3ck_0721a.pdf
  • IEEE Patent Policy reminder (see below for links)
  • IEEE Copyright reminder (see below for link)
  • IEEE Participation Requirements reminder (see below for link)
  • Task Force Status
  • Proposed Liaisons
  • Technical Presentation

 The presentations are posted to the ad hoc Webpage: https://www.ieee802.org/3/ck/public/adhoc/index.html

The Call-in Information is as follows:

Wednesday, September 8

https://cisco.webex.com/cisco/j.php?MTID=m76b15790745ae6bbfb3f7bcda6b4c0dd

Meeting number (access code): 186 098 1846

Meeting password: ieeeieee (43334333 from phones)

Please be familiar with IEEE policies prior to the call:

Reminder that 9/15 Ad Hoc was cancelled.

With regards,

Beth