From: Beth Kochuparambil (edonnay)
Sent: Friday, September 24, 2021 2:47 PM
To: STDS-802-3-100GEL@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: D2.2 Comment Resolution #1 & 2 - Proposed Agenda

Hello All,

Please take note that the proposed responses to comments can be found at https://www.ieee802.org/3/ck/comments/index.html.  Also the deadline for requesting a pull from bucket1 is Sunday Oct 3rd, AoE.

Here is the proposed agenda for Meetings #1 & 2:

The materials for this meeting can be found at the Sept/Oct Webpage: https://www.ieee802.org/3/ck/public/21_09/index.html

The Call-in Information is as follows:
.3ck Telephonic Meeting - Sept 2021 #1
https://cisco.webex.com/cisco/onstage/g.php?MTID=e8ce19373eadfadca122184fcf15085a8
Tuesday, September 28, 2021 7:00 am Pacific Daylight Time (San Francisco, GMT-07:00)
Event number:  2577 711 6653
Event password:             ieeeieee (43334333 from phones)

.3ck Telephonic Meeting - Sept 2021 #2
https://cisco.webex.com/cisco/onstage/g.php?MTID=eab4e9e5766bd92c719c2089395ce8ddb
Wednesday, September 29, 2021 7:00 am Pacific Daylight Time (San Francisco, GMT-07:00)
Event number:  2578 987 7330
Event password:             ieeeieee (43334333 from phones)

Please be familiar with IEEE policies prior to the call:
•       IEEE patent policy -  http://www.ieee802.org/3/patent.html  and  http://standards.ieee.org/about/sasb/patcom/materials.html
•       Participant policy - http://www.ieee802.org/devdocs.shtml
•       Copyright policy - https://standards.ieee.org/ipr/index.html

Reminder these meetings are part of the 802.3 Interim Series and thus all WG fees and attendance policies apply.

With regards,
Beth