[802.3_100GEL] 3ck Task Force Meeting 11/17 - Proposed Agenda

Hello All,

Please take note that we have received 46 on time comments to draft 2.3 from 4 commenters.  The comments received can be found at https://www.ieee802.org/3/ck/comments/index.html.  We will first discuss our next steps forward and then begin comment resolution.

Reminder this meeting is part of the 802 November Plenary Series and thus there is a registration fee to attend.

Here is the proposed agenda for Wednesday, Nov. 17:

  • Approval of the Agenda
  • Approval of Sept. 22nd minutes:  https://www.ieee802.org/3/ck/public/adhoc/sept22_21/minutes_092221_3ck_adhoc.pdf
  • IEEE Patent Policy reminder (see below for links)
  • IEEE Copyright reminder (see below for link)
  • IEEE Participation Requirements reminder (see below for link)
  • Task Force Status & Next Steps
  • Chief Editor’s Report
  • Comment Resolution
    • Comment order is unknown at this time, but know that the Common Mode topic is planned for this week.
  • Liaison Letters

The materials for this meeting can be found at the November Webpage: https://www.ieee802.org/3/ck/public/21_11/index.html

The Call-in Information is as follows:

P802.3ck Comment Resolution of D2.3 #1

https://cisco.webex.com/cisco/j.php?MTID=mf99e9f2f939ed217e376cdcd47165c0f

Wednesday, Nov 17, 2021 7:00 am | 3 hours | (UTC-07:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada)

Event number: 2574 788 9214

Event password: IEEEIEEE (43334333 from phones)

Please be familiar with IEEE policies prior to the call:

•       IEEE patent policy -  http://www.ieee802.org/3/patent.html  and  http://standards.ieee.org/about/sasb/patcom/materials.html

•       Participant policy - http://www.ieee802.org/devdocs.shtml

•       Copyright policy - https://standards.ieee.org/ipr/index.html

With regards,