Re: [802.3_100GEL] Upcoming Ad Hocs Announced

Hey Hey!

Any one want to discuss an item on Wednesday?
~Beth

From: Beth Kochuparambil (edonnay) <00000b6647231c5d-dmarc-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, December 1, 2021 2:23 PM
To: STDS-802-3-100GEL@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [802.3_100GEL] Upcoming Ad Hocs Announced

Hi Folks -
As I mentioned on our calls the last couple weeks and via email on Monday.  I’d like to hold some Ad Hocs coming up for pre-discussions for upcoming ballots.  As you know there were no changes to draft 2.3 and I will be requesting SA Ballot at the EC meeting next Tuesday.

Below is the schedule for these discussion-based meetings.  Soon after this set of meetings, we will dive into comment resolution.

Wednesday, December 8, 7-9am PST – Ad hoc
Wednesday, December 15, 7-9am PST – Ad hoc
Wednesday, January 12, 7-9am PST – Interim meeting

Wednesday, January 19, 7-9am PST – Interim meeting

IF you would like to present at any of the above meetings, send a presentation request AND FILE by the Monday AoE prior to the meeting.
Meeting invites to come soon.

~Beth