Re: [802.3_100GEL] 3/23 Ad Hoc - Call for Presentations

Greetings Beth

Our team has been trying reconcile comment 184 with some empirical data and we are throwing up a red flag, that this 2mV change breaks some established solutions that are being used for Rx testing today.  If the team would accept a late presentation, I’d like to discuss this  tomorrow on the Ad-Hoc call.

Empirical data:

D3.0 results (Target EH : 10mV, Target VEC: 12..12.5 dB)

             EH

         VEC

Max

           11.5

13.3

Min

9.35

11.5

Median

10.7

12.2

Range

2.15

1.8

Std Dev

0.363509

0.299849

D3.1 results (Target EH : 8mV, Target VEC: 12..12.5 dB)

              EH

        VEC

Max

9.65