[802.3_100GEL] 4/6 Ad Hoc - Proposed Agenda

Hello All –

We have a few good discussions lined up for tomorrow’s ad hoc.  I hope you can join!  These presentations/discussions are directly related to our comment resolution starting next week.

  • Approval of the Agenda
  • Approval of March 30 ad hoc minutes – https://www.ieee802.org/3/ck/public/adhoc/mar30_22/minutes_033022_3ck_adhoc.pdf
  • IEEE Participation Requirements reminder (see below for link)
  • IEEE Copyright reminder (see below for link)
  • IEEE Patent Policy reminder (see below for links)
  • Task Force Status
  • Chief Editor’s Report
  • Technical Presentations
    • Residual ISI Specification, Alex Rysin
    • Residual Intersymbol Interference Adam Rysin
    • Loss from TP0 to TP2, Piers Dawe

The presentations are posted on the ad hoc Webpage: https://www.ieee802.org/3/ck/public/adhoc/index.html

Please be familiar with IEEE policies prior to the call:

IEEE patent policy -  http://www.ieee802.org/3/patent.html  and  http://standards.ieee.org/about/sasb/patcom/materials.html

Participant policy - http://www.ieee802.org/devdocs.shtml

Copyright policy - https://standards.ieee.org/ipr/index.html

~Beth