Re: [802.3_100GEL] Comment Resolution Meetings #3, 4 & 5

Great work all!  I’m happy to announce that we have finished comment resolution this round.  Tomorrow’s meeting and beyond (meetings 5-7) are cancelled.  I’ll be announcing upcoming meetings shortly.

~Beth

From: Beth Kochuparambil (edonnay)
Sent: Thursday, April 14, 2022 4:27 PM
To: STDS-802-3-100GEL@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Comment Resolution Meetings #3, 4 & 5

Dear Colleagues –

Great cooperation and progress this week.  Thank you to all for the offline discussions that lead up to comment resolution.  It truly showed as we discussed on the floor.  I’m announcing that given our remaining workload, I am cancelling April 26 & 27 meetings.  With this however, there are 2 things to note:

  • If we finish comment resolution by 10am PDT on Wednesday, I’ll let this meeting run over (roughly 30 minutes) to finish closing business.  If not, I will end the meeting as scheduled and resume on Thursday.
  • If we go to Thursday meeting, I will allow this meeting to run as long as it needs to finish comment resolution and closing business.

Lastly, I’d like to draw your attention to the Tuesday calendar invite, there are 3 webex links in that invite, please be sure to select the Meeting #3 link to join the correct WebEx Event.

See you at 6:30am PDT on Tuesday!

~Beth

  • Approval of the Agenda
  • IEEE Participation Requirements reminder (see below for link)
  • IEEE Copyright reminder (see below for link)
  • IEEE Patent Policy reminder (see below for links)
  • Task Force Status
  • Comment Resolution – See:  https://www.ieee802.org/3/ck/public/22_04/comagenda_3ck_03_0422.pdf
    • Logic (comments 40 & 11)
    • Cross Clause
    • Clauses/Annex 162, 162*, 163A
    • Annex 120G
  • Closing business
  • Liaisons
  • Future Meetings

The presentations are posted on the April Webpage: https://www.ieee802.org/3/ck/public/22_04/index.html

Call information can be found on the 802.3 meeting calendar:  https://www.ieee802.org/3/calendar.html

Please be familiar with IEEE policies prior to the call:

IEEE patent policy -  http://www.ieee802.org/3/patent.html  and  http://standards.ieee.org/about/sasb/patcom/materials.html

Participant policy - http://www.ieee802.org/devdocs.shtml

Copyright policy - https://standards.ieee.org/ipr/index.html