[802.3_100GEL] 5/25 Interim Meeting - Proposed Agenda

Hello All –

We only have 2 presentations for tomorrow, if there is extra time at the end, I may open up for another discussion.  However, I do intend to close the meeting by 9am PDT, at the latest. From the initial scheduled 3 hour meeting, to 2 hours.

Technical presentations and proposed liaisons are posted on the ad hoc Webpage: https://www.ieee802.org/3/ck/public/adhoc/index.html

Please be familiar with IEEE policies prior to the call:

IEEE patent policy -  http://www.ieee802.org/3/patent.html  and  http://standards.ieee.org/about/sasb/patcom/materials.html

Participant policy - http://www.ieee802.org/devdocs.shtml

Copyright policy - https://standards.ieee.org/ipr/index.html

~Beth