[802.3_100GEL] Comment Resolution Meetings #1 & 2 - Proposed Agenda

Dear Colleagues –

The June Webpage is live with the comment agenda, editor’s report and discussion slides.  https://www.ieee802.org/3/ck/public/22_06/index.html

As we looked through the comments, there are a few things you should know.  We’ll start with Cross-clause topics/AC common mode discussions, however, we may park these if more offline discussion seems necessary.

IF, and only if, WE FINISH COMMENT RESOLUTION BY THE ANNOUNCED MEETING TIME on Wednesday, I intend to extend the meeting to finish the procedural tasks of closing business (<30min).

Proposed agenda:

  • Approval of the Agenda
  • IEEE Participation Requirements reminder (see below for link)
  • IEEE Copyright reminder (see below for link)
  • IEEE Patent Policy reminder (see below for links)
  • Task Force Status
  • Chief Editor’s report
  • Comment Agenda
  • Comment Resolution
  • Closing business, if time permits

Lastly, please be familiar with IEEE policies prior to the call:

IEEE patent policy -  http://www.ieee802.org/3/patent.html  and  http://standards.ieee.org/about/sasb/patcom/materials.html

Participant policy - http://www.ieee802.org/devdocs.shtml

Copyright policy - https://standards.ieee.org/ipr/index.html

~Beth