[802.3_100GEL] Announcing Upcoming Ad Hoc

Hello All –

As announced on our last call, I’ll be holding an Ad Hoc on Wednesday, June 29th.  I’m announcing a 4 hour call… 6:30-10:30am PDT, however will shorten if we don’t have the content.

My intention for this meeting is to review/discuss any and all Draft 3.2 presentations.  Depending on comment load, we may also discuss several comments or potential responses and take direction straw polls to best line us up for comment resolution at the July Plenary.

Calendar invite to follow.

Take care,

~Beth