[802.3_100GEL] Comments Received Report is Posted

Hello Colleagues –

The ballot has closed with 14 comments by 2 commenters.  The report is now posted for your review.  https://www.ieee802.org/3/ck/comments/index.html

Final reminder, if you plan to submit a presentation regarding one of these comments for the Ad Hoc on Wednesday, please send me the presentation by the end of today (6/27) AoE.

Our upcoming Meetings:

This Wednesday (6/27) 6:30-10:30am PDT *Given the comment load, I am likely to shorten or cancel this call.

Monday/Tuesday (July 11-12) at the plenary – Comment resolution for Draft 3.3  *Registration will be required to attend (in person or online)

Cheers!

~Beth