From: Law, David <dlaw@xxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, June 27, 2022 2:40 AM
To: STDS-802-3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [STDS-802-3] Final July 2022 IEEE 802 Plenary attendance survey

Dear Colleagues,

With the July 2022 plenary session two weeks away, and the IEEE 802.3 plenary meeting session schedule available at <https://ieee802.org/3/interims/July%20IEEE%20802.3%20Plenary%20Meetings%20(June%206,%202022).pdf>, I would hope that you have now a good idea if you are going to attend, and if so, if that will be in-person or remotely and which meetings you plan to attend. Based on this I would like to request that you complete the final July 2022 IEEE 802 Plenary attendance survey at <https://forms.gle/njabLcVc6ucWEStK6> which will hopefully provide us with a more precise view of attendance to assist us room and teleconference capacity planning.

Thanks and best regards,
  David