[802.3_100GNGOPTX] Presentation Request Review

Dear SG Participants,

Due to the recent change in my affiliation and email addresses, I am sending out this list of received presentation requests for the Next Generation 100G Optical Study Group to ensure that no requests were lost in the transition.

If you have submitted a request and do not see your presentation in the list below, please let me know ASAP and send me a copy of the original request.

If you are on this list and wish to modify the title of your presentation or other attributes, please let me know.

Once I have this list firmly resolved, I intend to begin scheduling presentations.

Type Presentation Time Presenter Affiliation Title Filename Time
MMF TBD Paul Kolesar Commscope Solution Set Analyzer TBD 15
MMF TBD Jonathan King,
Sudeep Bhoja
Finisar
Finisar
MMF links, EQ and FEC TBD 20
MMF TBD Jonathan King Finisar Reach Objective for 100G-SR4 TBD 20
MMF TBD Ali Ghiasi Broadcom Simulation 100GBase-SR4 Link TBD 15
SMF TBD Jack Jewell GreenVCSEL Multi-generational mid-range optical links TBD 20
Electrical TBD Ali Ghiasi  Broadcom Investigation of Retimed and Unretimed Interfaces TBD
Electrical TBD Mark Nowell Cisco System OEM design guidelines for chip to module interfaces TBD 20
SMF TBD Mark Nowell Cisco Considerations for NG 100G SMF objective TBD 15
SMF TBD John Petrilla Avago Technologies Parallel SM 1310 PMD TBD 15
SMF    J. Anderson  Opnext 1300nm Optics for Short Reach SMF Application TBD 15
General TBD Pete Anslow Ciena Objectives for Next Generation 100GbE Optical Interfaces TBD 20
General TBD Chris Cole Finisar 100Gb/s Optical PMD Proposal TBD 20
General   Petar Pepeljugoski IBM Length objectives and potential PMDs to satisfy those objectives TBD 20
40G TBD Gary Nicholl Cisco Need for a 40km 40GE SMF Interface TBD 20
40G TBD Pete Anslow Ciena Objectives for Next Generation 100GbE Optical Interfaces SG with scope expanded to include 40GbE TBD 15
40G TBD J. Anderson),
C. Cole),
E. Tsumura
Opnext
Finisar
SEI
Technical Feasibility of 40GBASE-ER4 PMD TBD 10
Best Regards,
Dan Dove
Chair, Next Generation 100Gb/s Optical Ethernet Study Group